Production: Hemmy's Animation Progress 1

For the past week or so, I've been working on Hemmy's run cycle. He'll be running for most of the animation so I want to perfect it. I am pleased with my progress so far despite some little rigging issues I had. Next step will be to perfect the run, resolve some skinning issues that show up during the run cycle and later on  'combine' animations like run with turn, run with walk, walk with sitting etc. It's exciting to finally see him come to life. It's a slow and painful progress but a rewarding one at the same time :)



Here is the footage I've been using as reference.

2 comments:

  1. Your Character is looking more adorable and charming with each animated test :) Nice One Andi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Adam :) I am hoping he'll improve even more

    ReplyDelete